The shoot for “City Without Mercy” (also known as “Po Jun”), the latest from Wilson Yip has apparently relocated back to Hong Kong after not being able to find enough extras in Macau. The original plan had been to ship people over from Hong Kong and Mainland China for a scene which required more than 250 extras, though with the current boom in Macau casino building, not enough people could be rounded up. Macau has long been a cheap and popular location for film makers, with “Exiled”, “Isabella”, “Invisible Waves” and the upcoming “Home Song Stories” all having lensed there in part.
- 說好不哭 Won’t Cry by 周杰倫 Jay Chou
- YStick Light for sale
- XvoStick Light for Sale
- Tangle Teezer fake vs original/genuine
- Tangle Teezer
- Pedometer in style, Just Do it- Nike style
- Christian Louboutin against fake Louboutin
- Most expensive watch?
- Lady Gaga perfume, FAME
- Airbag like helmet for bicyclists or even motorist