The origin of tomato is from Mexican region and they referred to its as tomati. During sixteenth century Spanish explorers introduced tomato into Europe and later Portuguese brought this to India. Tomato is very popularly grown throughout India and it ranks the largest crop after potato and sweet potato. Tomato is a warm season crop it takes about 5 – 7 weeks from blooming to ripening. For proper ripening and high yield it needs sunny weather. Heavy rainfall is not suitable. It is available in the market through out the year. It can be used raw, soup, salads, ketchup, chutney and for making juice.
- 說好不哭 Won’t Cry by 周杰倫 Jay Chou
- YStick Light for sale
- XvoStick Light for Sale
- Tangle Teezer fake vs original/genuine
- Tangle Teezer
- Pedometer in style, Just Do it- Nike style
- Christian Louboutin against fake Louboutin
- Most expensive watch?
- Lady Gaga perfume, FAME
- Airbag like helmet for bicyclists or even motorist