“Little Red Flowers” has won the best director award at the third Europe-Asia International Film Festival for sixth generation Chinese film maker Zhang Yuan. The prize is actually the fourth for the film, which won the same award at the Berlin, 10th Beijing University and Abbas International Film Festivals. The film is based on a novel by Chinese writer Wang Shuo and tells the story of a group of 300 three-to-six-year-old children in a state-owned kindergarten in 1960s Beijing. Director Zhang will be hoping its incredible run continues at the the 43rd Golden Horse Awards which take place in Taiwan next month.
- 說好不哭 Won’t Cry by 周杰倫 Jay Chou
- YStick Light for sale
- XvoStick Light for Sale
- Tangle Teezer fake vs original/genuine
- Tangle Teezer
- Pedometer in style, Just Do it- Nike style
- Christian Louboutin against fake Louboutin
- Most expensive watch?
- Lady Gaga perfume, FAME
- Airbag like helmet for bicyclists or even motorist