The New York Korean Film Festival kicks off today and continues through to September 3rd. Although the festival doesn’t necessarily show the biggest Korean exports, such as “The Host”, it does have an excellent lineup of some films which haven’t received so much notice in the West, including the horror “A-rang”, the saucy “Forbidden Quest”, gritty thriller “Holiday” and comedy hit “My Scary Girl”, all of which are well worth checking out on the big screen. The festival also includes a four-film retrospective on Lee Man-Hee, a director considered a true craftsman back in the 1960’s.
- 說好不哭 Won’t Cry by 周杰倫 Jay Chou
- YStick Light for sale
- XvoStick Light for Sale
- Tangle Teezer fake vs original/genuine
- Tangle Teezer
- Pedometer in style, Just Do it- Nike style
- Christian Louboutin against fake Louboutin
- Most expensive watch?
- Lady Gaga perfume, FAME
- Airbag like helmet for bicyclists or even motorist