If you have been searching for ways to tie a neck tie, You might have found the right place. There are many ways to tie a necktie namely, Windsor Knot, Half Windsor Knot, Four in Hand Knot, and Pratt Knot. Here I would like to share the technique to tie a necktie..
1) The wide end “W” should extend about 12 inches below the narrow end “N”. Cross the wide end “W” over the narrow end “N”.
2) Bring the wide end “W” up through the loop between the collar and your tie; then back down.
3) Pull the wide end “W” underneath the narrow end “N” and to the right, back through the loop and to the right again so that the wide end “W” is inside out.
4) Bring the wide end “W” across the front from right to left.
5) Pull the wide end “W” up through the loop again.
6) Bring the wide end “W” down through the knot in front.
7) Using both hands, tighten the knot carefully and draw it up to the collar.
Congratulations, you did it! You see, it is not rocket science after all. Simply keep practicing the Windsor Knot a few more times until you can tie this necktie knot within less than 30 seconds.