Zhang Yimou’s “The City of Golden Armor” (or “Curse of the Golden Flower”, if you prefer its current Western title) has finished filming, 20 days ahead of schedule, apparently in a rush to meet next year’s Academy Awards deadline, which requires films to have been be shown in public cinemas in their home countries for a week before September 30th. According to producer Zhang Weiping, although the film still requires a further two months of postproduction work in the United States and Australia, it should be ready for release on September 15th. Interestingly, this will put the film in direct competition with Feng Xiaogang’s “The Banquet” for China’s Oscar entry.
- 說好不哭 Won’t Cry by 周杰倫 Jay Chou
- YStick Light for sale
- XvoStick Light for Sale
- Tangle Teezer fake vs original/genuine
- Tangle Teezer
- Pedometer in style, Just Do it- Nike style
- Christian Louboutin against fake Louboutin
- Most expensive watch?
- Lady Gaga perfume, FAME
- Airbag like helmet for bicyclists or even motorist