Washing can improve your skin’s condition but it can also make it worse. Here is the correct way to cleanse your face. A simple but very effective how to especially if your skin isn’t everything you want it to be.
1. Choose a cleanser that is formulated for your skin type.
2. If hair is long, pull back from face with a pony tail holder.
3. Carefully wash your hands.
4. Splash your face with warm water.
5. Work cleanser into a lather, then gently massage into your skin using a circular motion with fingertips. Don’t forget hairline and neck.
6. Remove cleanser by splashing neck and face with warm water.
7. Dampen a cotton ball in toner or Witch Hazel.
8. Skim over neck and face to remove any trace of cleanser that you might have missed.
9. Apply your favorite moisturizer by tapping your fingers over the skin. Do not drag skin while applying.
When was the last time you disinfected your telephone? Germs and bacteria found there can cause irritation to the lower face area and cause more breakouts.
Avoid touching your face during the day. Bacteria from your hands can easily be transferred to your face.
Blot your face with a CLEAN towel after you have cleansed your face. Cleansing is rather pointless if the towel is full of germs.
If you suffer from blackheads, be sure to thoroughly cleanse the area in question. The nose area is often ignored or given too little attention.